10-day intensive educational and networking program in Silicon Valley
for start-ups with a clear business idea and global plans
The Entrepreneurs’ Club presents:
- 10-day intensive program full of events and workshops, where you meet more than 100 experts - successful serial entrepreneurs of the silicon valley, investors, business coaches, lawyers, sales and marketing professionals
- Polish your pitch with an international communication expert and present it to the investors
- Find out what California VCs look for when they consider investing in start-ups
- Visit the Silicon Valley’s largest and/or coolest companies such as Google, Twitter, and Evernote as well as some early stage startups
- Enjoy huge sequoias, visit Yosemite National Park, and taste California wine along with investors!
- Get “infected” by the very special entrepreneurial spirit of the Valley, which has created the world's best environment for startups!
Where: in the heart of Silicon Valley. Some of the activities will take place in San Francisco.
When: October 22 -31, 2012
To be considered for program participation,
please, fill up your application at:
Should you apply? - Yes! If you are:
- the founder of a startup in the field of technology and already have at least a beta-version of the product
- striving for a global launch of your product or considering to open an office in the U.S.
- seriously thinking about raising the first/second round of investment
- eager to learn how to do business in Silicon Valley
- ready to reset your mind and be open to tons of new business ideas, contacts, and opportunities
- a proactive person who knows English and wants to improve it
The program can also be extremely effective for business incubators, accelerators, business angels and investors.
Number of participants in the program: 15 - 25.
Price of the program (excluding airfare, hotel, and dinners): $ 4,000.
Early bird special: $3,500 before September 7st. Special price for a team of 2 people! Price includes entry fees and participation in all activities of the program, including three-day bus transportation to companies, parks, and winery; lunch, coffee breaks, and the final dinner. For assistance in obtaining a U.S. visa, an invitation will be provided. Flights, accommodation and personal expenses are paid separately (Private rooms (Airbnb) from $40/day; hotel from $80/day; car rental from $30 / day).
ABOUT TEC CLUB
The Entrepreneurs' Club (www.tecglobal.org) - is an international multi-ethnic network of several thousand high-tech entrepreneurs, executives and other professionals started in 2003. Our members speak Russian, English, Hebrew and many European languages. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and hold regular meetings in Palo Alto, New York, Washington, Tel Aviv, Moscow, and San Francisco. In 2005 we founded the Silicon Valley Open Doors Technology Investment Conference (SVOD), a unique event that brought Silicon Valley venture capitalists together with the Russian-speaking entrepreneurs. In the spring of 2010, we brought the first ever delegation of Managing Partners from 20 top Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms with $60 billion under management to Moscow and co-hosted the Russian President’s visit to the Silicon Valley. Our team consists of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technology experts.
Anna S. Dvornikova is a Managing Partner at TEC Ventures, a seed-stage venture capital fund, and a Managing Director of TEC Club (The Entrepreneurs' Club, www.tecglobal.org). Anna serves on Advisory / Board of Directors of several technology startups and is an author of many articles on entrepreneurship, angel and venture financing.
Stas Khirman is serial entrepreneur, Managing Partner at TEC Ventures and Founder of TEC Club, CTO of Choochee, ex-co-founder of Skyrider, telecommunication expert and technological leader. He has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry as an architect, manager, visionary and inventor.
Our speakers and partners are gurus and innovators who are changing the world for the better. Learn from them and turn your start into the global success!
(The exact schedule and list of speakers will be announced later based on participant needs and expectations):
TEC 2002-2012 Speakers (partial list)
Steve Blank, Serial Entrepreneur; Founder, Epiphany, Lecturer, Stanford University, Graduate School of Engineering
Charles Giancarlo, Managing Director & Head of Value Creation, Silver Lake (main player behind buying Skype and selling it for $8B to Microsoft)
Marten Mickos, CEO, Eucalyptus Systems, ex-CEO of MySQL (sold for $1B to Sun Microsystems)
Jonathan Heiliger, Partner, North Bridge Venture Partners, formerly VP of Technical Operations at Facebook (as Facebook had grown from 35 million users to over 800M)
Dave McClure, Founder, 500Startups
Mike Cassidy, “Start-up King” - a legendary Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur who co-founded, served as CEO, and led 4 consumer Internet companies to market leadership and successful acquisitions (one built in 500 days and sold for $500M)
Tim Draper, Founder and Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
Esther Dyson, Founder, EDventures
Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote